Home and Blog button

Pages

Introduction

Welcome To my Blog !!
This is a blog where you can get some knowledge that i have learned and been using. Sharing is gaining pals. So Happy Sharing and don't forget to follow and link my blog with yours! Thanks.
Happy Programming!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

About The Blog - My Few Words

Hi Pals and novice programmers out there,

As we all know today is the world of digital world. The world which is very competitive. There are lot of opportunities in the world but you must the one who is going to grab it. Opportuniy knocks very softly so... be ready to grab it.

Hi, I am Rajan Maharjan. I am the final year student of Engineering in Computer. I have created this blog to share all the lab reports to learn a programming language, the project works, the assignments and all my experiance that I have gained from beginning of my career in engineering till now. I hope that it will help you all guys. The main aim of my blogging is to share the knowledge and gain more and more. You may also have the knowledge which might be helpful to us. So share it and we will be able to establish the social network of engineers and the programmers.

Basically in this blog, I would like to focus on the B.E. in Computer Engineering Faculty. Other faculties will also be included as in earlier semesters, the learning would be quite similar to other faculty like Electronics and Communication and Civil Engineering.

But the focus would be on Computer coz I am computer Student and I may not have the sufficient stuffs of other faculties. But if you know any of it, you may mail me or post a comment on it. It would be a great help and an honor for me for your support.

Yours
Rajan © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog