Home and Blog button

Pages

Introduction

Welcome To my Blog !!
This is a blog where you can get some knowledge that i have learned and been using. Sharing is gaining pals. So Happy Sharing and don't forget to follow and link my blog with yours! Thanks.
Happy Programming!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update on the Blog!!


Hi, I have started this blog when I was studying Engineering. I thought my lessons that I had learnt in college could be shared here, the tutorials, lab sheets and guidance. I focused mainly on sharing web development stuffs like scripting languages which were difficult to understand at that time for beginners. It covers the basic introduction and beginning code for learning VBScript and JavaScript.

Now after I have completed my B.E. in Computer, I started to work on mobile application and games developments. I am currently employed as a iphone developer in a recognized company Sprout Technology Pvt Ltd in Nepal. It has been a more that half a year here in my company and I am really enjoying the iphone programming, especially games using Cocos2d, which is an open source game engine.

Here are some of my experiences that might help other peoples out there who are interested in mobile development.

While going through the training phase, I became sad to know that Xcode, the IDE environment for developing iphone application using Objective C programming language is only possible in a MAC OS X. The iphone SDK 3.0 needs leopard 10.5.8 or above to install Xcode in it. And later version of iphone SDK can be run on leopard 10.6 or snow leopard. iPhone SDK is upgrading to its higher level. Currently iPhone SDK 4.3 beta 2 is on the way.

In windows also you can do Objective C programming. You will not actually do Objective C programming but there is a tool or say SDK which will convert all the C and C++ code for you iphone project into your equivalent Objective C code with the help of iphone Simulator. This SDK is known as DragonFireSDK.

You can also run Hackintosh in ur non-mac pc if you CAN and install iphone SDK for iphone programming. I am here not to talk about Hackintosh anyway, you can dig out in different forums about it. I just thought that I could share my some of my stuffs that I have learned and try to gain in full speed with all the iphone, Xcode programmers out there who also want to share their thought through following this blog and through their blog as well.

Besides iphone programming, i am keenly interested to learn Window Phone 7 developement as well as Blackberry Development. I am learning both of them in due course.

Hope to see you guys on comments and sharing links ;).

1 comment:

  1. It's Really helpful information for iphone development.

    Blogging has become a key element portion of an online presence for every small business owner. It's no longer the domain of the specific niche market aficionado or someone with a distinct ax to grind in that way, but has by itself become an important marketing vehicle.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog