Home and Blog button

Pages

Introduction

Welcome To my Blog !!
This is a blog where you can get some knowledge that i have learned and been using. Sharing is gaining pals. So Happy Sharing and don't forget to follow and link my blog with yours! Thanks.
Happy Programming!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Final Score Nepal Vs Sri Lanka Match And DPR Korea Vs Afganistan, Aril 11, 2011.


Hi all,



Hey friends AFC Challenge Cup 2012 is one the way and I am one the great fan of the football. Here in this post. I am going to list some links of sites which will give you information on on going match.

  1. Hot free Live stream
  2. Live Stream.
  3. BrowserDL
  4. Friend's Blog Link: This is the link for games update not for Live stream. Thanks friend for sharing :)

UPDATE: Final Score
   NEP 0-0 SRL
DPR 2-0 AFG


(Thanks to saroj for update: NOTE: DPR : Democratic People's Republic of Korea national football team )


Update: Nepal and Sri Lanka's game is going very tight. Last Free kick saved by Sri Lanka's Keeper. Bad luck for Nepal. Game going on great.
Update: DPR continues to Dominate Afganistan. DPR is ahead by 2 to 0.


"Nepal are in second round of AFC challenge cup!! Well done Nepal."

Hey friends, these are only two links I found helpful. Others seems to be overloaded or not working. If you guys have any link. Do share.

The third link has previous matches videos also if you want to enjoy.


Edit: I am so sorry for all the viewers and for those who are Nepali for not being able to find the best site to view the Football match. I am still trying to find some sites and give much more information as possible through comments. In Nepal's next match, I come to conclusion that we, along with friends will try to manage good site for live broadcast and sound cast. I pray to Pashupatinath that Nepal wins. Cheers friends.

1 comment:

  1. Nice update pal, I liked your genuine intentions. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog