Home and Blog button

Pages

Introduction

Welcome To my Blog !!
This is a blog where you can get some knowledge that i have learned and been using. Sharing is gaining pals. So Happy Sharing and don't forget to follow and link my blog with yours! Thanks.
Happy Programming!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SAFF U-16 Championship: Final Score of Nepal Vs Bangladesh Football Match!


Today, aug 10, 2011 Nepal Faced Bangladesh for 3rd place. Nepal defeated Bangladesh by 2-1. Below is given a live tweets to know match statistics.

Final Sore of Nepal Vs Bangladesh SAFF U-16 Full Time
Nepal 2 : 1 Bangladesh

Congratulation to Nepal for Being Third in SAFF U-16.


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Latest New: Pakistan Wins the SAFF U-16 Championship
India: 2th Position
Nepal : 3rd Position
Maldives: 5th Position

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my little effort to share information to football Lovers. I guess are are big fan of football. ;)

      Delete

Search This Blog