Home and Blog button

Pages

Introduction

Welcome To my Blog !!
This is a blog where you can get some knowledge that i have learned and been using. Sharing is gaining pals. So Happy Sharing and don't forget to follow and link my blog with yours! Thanks.
Happy Programming!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

SAFF U-16 Championship Final: Full Time India Vs Pakistan Football Match!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

India is facing Pakistan for SAFF U-16 Championship in Final here in kathmandu, Nepal. I will be doing live updates of the match. The game will be held on the Dashrath Rangashala, Kathmandu Nepal. 

The match starts at 3:30 pm Nepal Time. Here currently time is 9:49 am Morning. The game starts at 3:30 pm. Wait for the Final game. The weather currently around the stadium is very cool, its rather sunny day. However we can see some clouds over in this morning. I will be back on 3:30 pm for live tweet updates. Please stay with me.




Final Score of Final Match Between India And Pakistan
Pakistan 2 : 1 India


Pakistan winds the SAFF U-16 Championship. Big Congratulation to Pakistan.

1 comment:

Search This Blog